Recently, I learned about iDine, a free rewards program that allows you to earn up to 15% back by dining at any of their 10,000 restaurants and bars in the U.S.
I was intrigued because, well, you just keep doing what you’re doing (dining out) and earn rewards.
Here is how it works:
The initial step is to enroll your credit card to begin saving. Every time you visit a restaurant and pay for your meal with the card you registered with you will be sent a quick survey about your experience (emailed to you after your visit), your savings are tracked and released to you as an American Express Reward Card.
The percentage you can earn is based on your level of activity in the program over the course of the year (by anniversary date):
- Level One: Earn 5% back when your annual dining amount at participating locations is under $250
- Level Two: Bump up to 10% back when your annual dining amount at
- participating locations is between $250 to $749
- Level Three: You’re a professional diner and therefore earn 15% back when your annual dining amount at participating locations is $750 or more
Note: iDine branded American Express Reward Cards are mailed out each time you’ve earned at least $20 or more and can be used anywhere American Express is accepted.
You can find all the Denver/Boulder area restaurants that accept iDine rewards here. They list member ratings, price range, the neighborhood and the benefits. Of course, there are thousands of restaurants so anyone can participate.
Giveaway $20 AMEX Card:
iDine has graciously offered a $20 AMEX rewards card to one lucky reader. There are THREE ways to enter. You may enter THREE times (if you follow each step as an entry).
- Sign up for iDine here. Then leave a comment on this blog post about which iDine restaurant you would love to visit in Denver/Boulder.
- Follow the iDine Denver Twitter account @iDineDenver and leave a comment here letting me know you did.
- Tweet about the contest and use the #idinewithbenefits hashtag and leave a comment here letting me know you did.
I will announce a winner on Friday! US readers only.
UPDATE – Winner Announced: Congratulations to Mary F. Thank you for entering everyone!
Disclosure: iDine offered a gift card to my readers and to Grace(full) Plate to try out participating restaurants in the Boulder/Denver area. All opinions, as always, are my own.