To me, Valentine’s day shouldn’t be messy. It shouldn’t be too exotic and it should be easy to digest. Think: smooth.
Drink: Blackberry Champagne Cocktail: Have to enjoy some bubbly for your evening (romantic, with friends or even alone!)
Appetizer: Warm Brie with Arugula, Apples and a Baguette I make this dish frequently, and the sprinkled honey over the warm brie is delicious. It’s a great way to start your evening.
Entree: Chicken Breast With Rosemary, Pine Nuts and Verjuice. This is delicious in the winter, enough to fill your belly and seasoned with elegant rosemary.
Dessert: Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Chocolate. Need I say more?
I also have special news from Foodily. Food bloggers, share your Valentine’s Day menu for a chance to be featured on the Foodily site.
1. Go to Foodily.com and login with Facebook Connect (or create a login).
2. Play around with recipes and find your favorites to create a Valentine’s Day meal!
3. Once you’ve selected a recipe save it to a menu:
- From the recipe, select the “save” button, save it as an appetizer, main, etc., and then it’ll ask you to name your menu. Create your special Valentine’s menu title.
- Continue adding recipes and saving to that menu
4. View your menu (either from tab at top or from your profile) and grab the URL (you can also share your menu on Facebook and grab the URL there). Note: the URL will look similar to this: http://foodily.com/m/1234
5.Tweet the following and be sure to include the #foodilyvdaymenu hashtag at the end:
Check out my @foodily Valentine’s Day menu! Create one of your own! http//(your menu URL here) #foodilyvdaymenu
6. Foodily will be watching and selecting menu winners daily to be featured on the Foodily site!
Note: You can also enter by sharing your menu on Foodily’s Facebook wall.
I hope you find love for your family, your friends, your loved ones and especially yourself this Valentine’s Day. Love, Grace.
Disclaimer: I am compensated for the work and promotion I am doing with Foodily between January-March. All opinions expressed here are my own and I adore Foodily. For real.