It wouldn’t be useful if I posted all the dishes and recipes we’re making this year after Thanksgiving, would it?
Over the year, I’ve put together Fall-esque recipes and even wrote about the first Thanksgiving I hosted last year.
Finding Fall Food on Grace(full) Plate:
- Salt and Colterra Recipes – Curried Butternut Squash Soup and Maple Spiced Pumpkin Pie
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie
- Baking With Pumpkin – Layered Pumpkin Cake with a Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Fall Delight – Roast Chicken
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta Crostini
- Pumpkin Stuffed With Everything Good (guest post from my friend Ashley)
- Kale and White Bean Soup with Vegetarian Sausage
- Squash Pizza with Goat Cheese and Walnuts
And finally? Our menu and photo-tour of Thanksgiving last year.
This year, I’m hosting again and albeit my place is on the smaller side it will be busting at the seams with incredible food and wonderful, warmth of friends and family. We had about 10 last year and this year we will have 18. *Gulp*
But it’s time for ‘Tis the season and I say, the more the merrier.
What about you? What are you cooking this year? What are your Thanksgiving plans?